For all practical information concerning your visit to the MHAB, do not hesitate to contact the Tourist Office of Bormes les Mimosas.
Phone number : +33 4 94 01 38 38
From Toulon and Nice, to go to the village of Bormes les Mimosas, take the direction Toulon/Hyères (A8 and A57).
Then continue on the RD98 direction Bormes les Mimosas. At the Pin de Bormes, take the D41 to the village.
In the village of Bormes les Mimosas, the parking lots are free.
- Large parking St François at 450m walking distance from the MHAB
- Some parking spaces are regulated in “blue zone” from June 1st to September 15th of each year. You have 1h30 of parking time. Don’t forget to put the European blue disc in sight, which you can buy at the tourist office (2€) or at the press.
- Recharging and parking for electric vehicles (2 parking spaces in the St-François parking lot in the medieval village and 2 parking spaces in the 4 winds parking lot in the Pin district).
A carpooling area
In Bormes les Mimosas, carpooling is the best way to get around.
A carpooling area is at your disposal at the entrance of the town : Rond Point de La Verrerie – Avenue Lou Mistraou – Direction Saint Tropez D9
Cabs and VTC
Attention, think of ordering your cab in advance !
- VTC Axess Driver: +33 6 41 98 11 72 – www.vtcaxessdriver.fr
- Cab Claude and Nathalie: + 33 6 08 43 62 02
- Cab Charles: +33 6 80 33 52 97
- Cab Coralie: +33 6 80 67 98 57
The village of Bormes les Mimosas is served by the regional bus network ZOU.
The lines :
- 7801 and 8816 (in summer only) take you to the village of Bormes les Mimosas
- 7802 takes you to the Verrerie district of Bormes les Mimosas
- 7803 takes you to the Pin district of Bormes les Mimosas
3€ per trip
Phone: 0 809 400 013
The closest train stations to Bormes les Mimosas are :
- Hyères at 20 km
- Toulon at 40 km
- St-Raphaël at 70 km
Connection by bus (ZOU) or cabs.
The closest airports to Bormes les Mimosas are:
- Toulon/Hyères international airport
20 kms away
+33 4 94 24 60 00
- Marseille Provence Airport
- Nice Côte d’Azur Airport
130 kms away
0 820 423 333 (0.12€/min)
Taxis : + 33 4 93 13 78 78
In Bormes les Mimosas, you can arrive by bike via the cycle track of the Var coastline.
Here are also some useful information for you cyclists: Download the brochure for cyclists in Bormes-les-Mimosas
For more information : Download the brochure “Piste cyclable du littoral varois