They support us
Discover our patrons and partners
Support a unique museum
The MHAB – Musée d’Histoire et d’Art de Bormes invites its partners and patrons to join in a magnificent adventure that is demanding, innovative, modern and intimately linked to a territory and its wealth.
Presentation of what is offered to patrons
Architectural renovation, museographic project or museum collection, there are many ways to make your mark on an original cultural concept.
- Become a player in an exceptional project: that of the first museum of arts and history in augmented reality.
- Demonstrate your commitment to raising public awareness of history, heritage and art.
- Contribute to the development of a museum that is open and accessible to all with a real objective of cultural democratization.
- Take advantage of the visibility of the Fort de Brégançon as a holiday residence for the presidents, both in France and abroad.
To accompany us in this adventure, support our actions according to your values.
Through financial, skills or in-kind sponsorship, you have the opportunity to be associated with a large-scale project.
- Mounting of large-scale exhibitions with institutions and external partners
- Scenography of permanent and temporary exhibition rooms
- Communication campaign
Mediation and cultural democratization
- Device and tools of mediation intended for the public in situation of handicap
- Device and tools of mediation for young audiences
- Audience development
- Restoration of the collections
- Acquisition of works
- Digitization of collections
- Putting collections online (software acquisition and maintenance)
- Development of storage areas
Counterparties adapted to your profile
- Visibility of your company in our communication tools
- Privileged access
- Tax benefits
Companies benefit from a tax reduction equal to 60% of the value of the donation, within the limit of 0.5% of the turnover.
Donations from individuals are subject to a tax reduction equal to 66% of the value of the donation, within the limit of 20% of taxable income.